Friday 24 February 2012

Final Digipak


Here is my final digipak. I decided to change the inside cover picture slightly because it looked like it needed something on the left side of the image to make it complete. I chose to use the peach colour because it goes with the image the best, after experimenting with different colours. It's also the same colour that has been used for the text on the album cover and CD so makes the whole digipak link. I really like my digipak.. I think the album cover and back of the cd is the most effective but think overall the whole thing looks professional and effective. I think I used appropriate images and colours to link with the genre of the music and also to link with the artists representation. I think the text really flows on the digipak.. I have used the same text on the front cover that says the artists name - then on the actual CD which says the album name. I also used the same text saying the album name on the cover to display to name of the songs included on the album, on the back of the digipak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment