Monday 20 February 2012

SurveyMonkey Feedback






Here's my SurveyMonkey Feedback. I posted the link to the survey on my blog and then tweeted the link on Twitter to ask if people could answer my survey in relation to my video. 12 People have answered so far with the majority of them Females aged 17 - 19. The feedback shows me that everyone who answered the survey knew that the genre was Pop and understood the Shopaholic reference. I asked them to rate my video out of 10 with 1 being the lowest. All the answers were from 8-11 which I was really pleased with! Everyone who answered the questionnaire said that they enjoyed watching my music video and would happily watch it more than once :) which is good as people usually watch real artists/bands videos more than once, whether it's on YouTube or music channels on the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment