Thursday 23 February 2012

Photoshop

I used photoshop to create the digipack for CD. Here I was editing the cover image. On the cover I airbrushed her face to make it have more of a 'glow' - I also think it makes it look more professional in terms of other artists album covers as there skin looks flawless all the time. I also made her eyes brighter, to catch peoples attention. I then changed each colour of her nails using the paint brush tool with a low opacity so it didn't look so bold and like i've just coloured them in so obviously. I made the overall image more saturated as it brings out the pinks in her cheeks, the blue in her eyes and the pink of ring ect.. The last picture is of the colour guide where you can pick and choose what colours you want to change the brush tool to. I used this to make her eyes brighter and her nails a different colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment