Tuesday 27 September 2011

Survey Results


Here are the results of my survey to see what my target audience would like to see in my music video. By finding this information out I asked them what they would expect to see in a Pop Music Video now. The results showed me that I need to be dependant on Performance, Bright Colours, Costume, Props and Clear Settings. I definatly need to make my music video bright and vibrant. I will do this by thinking about the colours of the setting and costume and possibly think about changing the saturation of the scenes when at the editing stage. I have only shown a few comments for each of the last questions. The feedback shows me that I need to include a lot of 'singing and dancing' and I need to show a lot of 'personality' and character through the artist. I also asked who were my target audiences favourite female Pop music artist now.. A lot of the answers were Katy Perry, Rihanna and Lady Gaga. I will research more into these artists and see how I could make my artist similar to them.
Next I will build a artist profile of the 'artist' that I will be using for my video.











No comments:

Post a Comment