Saturday 24 September 2011

Annotation of 'Free' lyrics




Here I have carried out an annotation of the song lyrics. By doing this it really helped me with my research and planning. By reading through the lyrics it is easy to pick out ideas for the music video. Small annotations could then lead on to better research into a certain thing and create a good idea. This also links to Andrew Goodwins theory of a relationship between the lyrics and visuals. As you can see I already have an idea of intertextual references that I could use, relationships between the lyrics and visuals and music with visual. For example the piano beat at the beginning could be of a piano, along with the beat of the song (linking visuals with music). Here I have scanned in the annotations of the lyrics and ideas that I have came up with just from the lyrics.




No comments:

Post a Comment